Department : ECE
CGPA : 7.8
The online test was divided into four sections
1. Verbal - Easy to medium level questions on sentence completion, jumbled sentences, comprehension and vocabulary.
2. Technical - Medium to difficult level questions on the basics of programming, data structures and algorithms.
3. Coding - 2 medium level coding questions. One was based on DP and the other was related to prime factorization of a number.
4. Algorithm - 2 easy level algorithm questions out of which we had to do one.
The Interviewer was very friendly. He introduced himself and then asked me to introduce myself. He took a look at my resume and started asking me full forms of all the abbreviations in it(CGPA, SGPA, etc). After that, he asked me to explain my projects. All my projects were in the field of robotics so I had to explain to him my interest in software and my role in the software part of the project. He then went into details of one of the projects and asked about problems faced and their solutions, challenging part of the project and my contribution to the project. He then asked basic questions on HTML and CSS. He then asked me about technologies(AWS, ROS) and programming languages I have used. He also asked reasons for my low pointer.
Following questions were asked
1. Introduce yourself
2. Explain all your projects
3. Family background
4. Why IT company when you are from ECE?
5. Do you have any questions for me?
1. Keep your CV ready & check for spelling and grammatical mistakes. (I have seen a case where a guy was rejected because of spelling mistake in his CV )
2. Revise your CV thoroughly before going for Interview.
3. Be honest. If you don't know the answer to any question, then frankly tell the interviewer instead of giving wrong answers.
4. If you need time to think then ask the interviewer and keep telling him your approach to the solution while you are thinking.