Department : CSE
CGPA : 7.6
The online test was divided into four sections
1. Verbal - Easy to medium level questions on sentence completion, jumbled sentences, comprehension and vocabulary.
2. Technical - Medium to difficult level questions on the basics of programming, data structures and algorithms.
3. Coding - 2 medium level coding questions. One was based on DP and the other was related to prime factorization of a number.
4. Algorithm - 2 easy level algorithm questions out of which we had to do one.One was DP and other one was easy.
Interviewer was very friendly. She asked me to introduce myself. Then she asked me about my summer projects.Since, I had no summer projects, she asked me what I studied in my summer vacations. Then I was asked details about the projects in my CV. After that she gave me two programming questions. One easy question based on array and the other one was string manipulation. Then we discussed about github account and it's usefulness and also about web development layering.
I was asked following questions in HR:
1. Introduce yourself ?
2. How was your studying experience from 10th onwards ?
3. How is experience in college being a dayscholar ?
4. How your friend will describe your personality ?
5. What excites you about being a computer science engineer ?
Be true in CV. If you are stuck in a question or don't know the answer, tell the interviewer that you don't know about that topic don't give wrong answers. Be confident and honest while answering each and every question.