The test consisted only of aptitude questions and no coding questions. I had practiced some questions from http://prepinsta.com/deloitte/ the day before. I would recommend you to do the same. 22 people were shortlisted for next rounds.
This was the most critical round. They had assigned numbers from 1 to 40 to different topics. The candidate had to pick one of the numbers and he/she would get only half minute to prepare for the topic. We were allowed to pick another number only once if we feel the topic is difficult for us. But once another number is selected, you could not go to previous number. The topics were a mostly technical but of common knowledge. some examples are...
1. How can you use technology to reduce crime (my topic).
2. Can AI replace teachers.
3. Is social media a necessary evil?
4. (some topic about addiction to online games).
5. Should India invest in self driving cars.
Usually topics of lesser number were comparatively easier. Prefer to go with the first topic you get and not switch the topic. Don't waste time building the topic once you start speaking. Get to the point quickly. Don't repeat the same point again and again. Most importantly practice JAM the day before the exam with your friends. 12 were shortlisted from this round.
Interview was quite easy for me. It was an HR+Technical mixed interview. The interviewer mostly asked me about my project. That was followed by some questions about student mentor program, and some general HR questions like 'why Deloitte?', 'why should we hire you?', 'What do you expect from this internship?', etc. I was not asked any coding questions but some of my friends were asked some coding questions which were fairly easy. Remember some points:
1. Never mention you are interested in higher studies.
2. Never show as if you are interested in 'only' a particular type of technology or particular working style.
3. Come to your best points quickly while telling about yourself. Don't save them for the end.
4. Go prepared about typical HR questions.
5. Be presentable. I had small beard and messy hair. The interviewer pointed that out to me. I admitted to him that I should make myself more presentable.
All the best!!