Section 1: MCQs on basics of programming and aptitude. (45min)
Section 2: This section had two coding questions with individual time limits of 30min and 15min.
The technical round started with an introduction. The interviewer asked me about my favourite subject etc.
The interviewer started with basics of programming. He asked about complexity of programs.
He asked me to write a simple code using recursion and asked me to explain the execution of it etc.
I was told to write an algorithm on quick sort and merge sort and told to explain the same and discussed on its complexity.
Then the interviewer touched upon data structures. It was more like a discussion where the interviewer asked questions on data structure like stack, queues, linked lists and binary tree with a few examples related to each one of them to explain the concepts and to answer the questions asked to me.
The questions asked during this round were
1. Tell me about yourself.
2. How was your day? What all activities did you do?
3. Tell me about your family.
4. What are your weakness?
5. What are the points you feel that you should work upon?
6. Why did you choose VNIT and ECE as a branch of study?
7. Reason behind choosing Fidelity for internship.
8. Reason behind switching to software domain.
9. Who is your role model, inspiration?
Try to place your answers in a positive manner. Ask questions to the interviewer during the interview. Let it be interactive. Not asking any questions could make you seem unprepared or disinterested. Asking questions can also give you the opportunity to further highlight some of your qualities, skills, and experience etc.