This round starts with general aptitude test which had maths, English and logical reasoning questions. They selected 40 students for next round of test.
It was simple round where company tested our personality by giving us few situation based questions which didn't had any correct answer, we had to select the option which we would do if come across the situation mentioned in question. Everyone was selected for interview round.
The interview started with introduction where I had to share my internship experience and college life. This followed by a guesstimate question related to my internship. Then he tested my mathematical calculation ability by letting me play a game in his mobile phone and later he approved me for HR round.
The HR round was mere formality of you have been approved by the technical interviewer. The HR asked me question related to my hobbies, drawbacks and future goals.
If you want to join any specific company then I would suggest the following tips-
1. Go through the job description of the company carefully which company forwarded last year or last to last year.
2. Develop your CV according to their job description by doing an internship or getting knowledge about what they're looking for.
3. Develop your aptitude skills.
4. Have positive body language during the interview and show an interviewer that you're a quick learner and you're eager to learn.
If you don't have any specific company then-
1. Read the job description carefully and decide whether this company is looking for your profile or not.
If yes, then you just have to reach the interview round and the test will be easy for you. Show interviewer that you're a quick learner and eager to learn and have positive body language.
If not, then try to get to the interview round and give your 100% in it. You will get a good experience of interview.