There were two coding questions on Hackerrank platform.
1) First one was based on strings. Sorting the given sentence based on word lengths and capitalizing it accordingly.
2) Other question was on Dynamic Programming .
1. Introduce yourself and describe about your projects.
2. How good are you in Python? ( As my intern was with Python)
3. Virtual environment , libraries , basics of Python like import , functions .
4. Modules you used in python? How are they useful?
5. Questions about image processing ( I worked on IVP in my intern).
6. Given a string, print all the permutations of it. I have written a recursive algo to print all permutations and combinations. Then I described how we can find total permutations mathematically.
It was more about projects itself. Good intern or projects before can help you clear this round.
1. Describe about your summer intern. Almost everything about intern like work culture, project team.
2. Asked about my pointer ( As it was a bit less ) and curriculum of the college.
3. What's difference between college assignments and your intern.
4. Puzzles like :
This round was more about your logical thinking and your reasoning. Solve puzzles from geeksforgeeks to get an idea about puzzles.
1. Introduce yourself.
2. Why JP Morgan Chase?
3. What did you like the most in the PPT?
4. Work culture and Business plans of the company you interned?
5. Why did you reject PPO in the company you interned or why didn't you get a PPO?
6. Domain you are interested in? What if you're given a project not in that domain?
7. Where did you see yourself after 5 years?
8. Location preferences.
1. Never lie and bluff in interview about projects you have not actually done.
2. Think aloud and be precise in your answers.