there were total 5 sections and each section had timer and NO NEGATIVE MARKING :
1. Quantitative aptitude: total 16 questions. they were of medium standard.
2. Verbal ability: total 20 questions consists of correction of sentences, synonyms ,antonyms, comprehension passages etc..
3. Automata: Don't be panic by the name. It was a coding round of 2 programs and questions were very simple(easy).
a)to print a pattern and there were 16 test cases.
b) it is similar to merge sort alogrithm asked in different way.
4. Business Analysis: there were questions related to stocks and business analysis. I have no experience in solving such kind of questions. i tried my best and many of them i attempted by wild guess
5. Computer science subjects MCQ's: there were total 22 mcq's of subjects like OS,DBMS,CAO,Computer Networks and Data Structures.
On the whole i can say that exam was not that much hard to get shortlisted.
THEY ASKED EACH EVERY STUDENT WHO WILL GET SELECTED FOR HR ROUND TO SHOOT THEIR SELFIE VIDEOS REGARDING:
1. INTRODUCING OURSELVES
2. OUR ROLE MODEL
3. A PRESENTATION ON ONE OF THE EMERGING TECHNOLOGIES
There was a madam in the cabin.
1.As soon as i went inside I was asked to be nervous free, introduced herself and she asked about my self. I did that and she was impressed with my introduction. it went on at around 5 min.
2. Then she asked me about my projects and she asked more qeustions about my projects. It went on at around 10 min
3. Then after she stepped into data structures as i mentioned that point in cv....about stacks ,queues, hash map , hashing and their applications. it went on at around 15 min.
4. then after she asked me about SQL as i mentioned in CV it went on at around 5 min.
5. we had a casual talk about my preparation in my holidays and how could I do those all CSE stuff as I am from ECE.
6. then after she asked me if i have any questions to her. and i started :
i asked about her career ,about her experience and opinon about company, about work culture and many more ..it went around 10 to 15 min.
she was impressed with my questions.
Then she wished me good luck and said that we will meet in next rounds.
On the whole I can say that it was very good experience.
It was TECHNO-MANAGERIAL round.
There was a sir:
1.He started with my introduction mean while he went through my CV very keenly and confirmed with me if he had any queries.
2.he started asking about my project BLIND NAVIGATOR. i explained him each and every question he raised.
3.then he asked me how I could implement HOME AUTOMATION using JAVA programming .
i said i will choose Arduino programming and expalined him my approach he was satisfied.
4. then asked me a puzzle. I couldn't do that. I frankly said i can't and sry.
5. he asked me why i want to get into IT field and I feel he was convinced with my answer.
6. he asked me why i didn't do any projects related to CSE and i convinced him with my answer.
7. he asked me why i want to get into CGI.
8. then he asked if i had any questions for him and i started asking him the same i did my first round.
On the whole it was good experience
1.He asked my introduction and asked me on my introduction.
2. then he watched my video on role model "MAHENDRA SINGH DHONI" and he asked about the points about him.
he asked me about the same experiences in my life and the way i handled those situations.
I explained the ppt i did and i feel that i couldn't do that well.
3.then he asked me if i have any questions for him and i asked similar questions
At last I asked " can i have any suggestions for me to fit in this role"
he said " u are good at technical and logical thinking and those all expect knowledge about technologies"
Immediately I assured him that I will give my best learning from best and I convinced him that it's not at all a matter for rejecting me if that's the case
then he said yeah we will train you in our training period and that's not the issue, u are good over all.
It was very happy to listen that from him and i thanked him.
AFTER 20 MIN THEY ANNOUNCED RESULTS AND I WAS SELECTED.
1. Be confident about what you say.
2. Be well prepared for your projects and ask yourself what may be the questions and also prepare those answers so that u can themselves mention those points and say that I asked myself these questions when I was doing my projects. This makes interviewer understand your thought process and way of solving a problem. He may be impressed
3. Be confident about each and every point you mention in CV. Don't mention unnecessary points and complicate the interview.
4.THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT:
ASK AS MANY QUESTIONS AS POSSIBLE WHEN U GET A CHANCE IN A PROPER. This makes him understand that you are very interested in that company.
I didn't do that in one of my previous interviews and I missed that.